You are now able to monitor your points online and save up quicker for better rewards. We are eliminating the $25 dining paper certificate….instead, you will automatically get a $25 credit on your next, eligible meal or bar bill! That’ll be a nice surprise! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT ALL TRIO FREQUENT EATER MEMBERS (EXISTING AND NEW) REGISTER FOR THE UPGRADED PROGRAM. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT USING YOUR EMAIL. HAVE YOUR MEMBER NUMBER READY (LOCATED ON THE BACK OF YOUR CARD).
Please register your card immediately after receipt and before your next visit to TRIO. Please have your card ready. You will need the membership number which appears on the back of the card. By registering you will create your frequent eaters account from which you will be able to monitor your points and reward status.
- One (1) point earned for every dollar spent on food and beverage purchases, excluding tax and gratuity.
- $25 Dining Reward earned at 250 point level and redeemable on next visit to TRIO. Monitor your rewards online then inform your server when you’re ready to redeem a reward.
- $25 Dining Reward valid for food and liquor only. Taxes & gratuity must be settled with cash or credit card.
- $25 Dining Reward cannot be used with coupons, discounts or prix fixe menu. Not valid on holidays or special events.
- Only one $25 Dining Reward may be redeemed per table per visit. Rule also applies to parties splitting a bill.
- $25 Dining Reward is not transferable.
- Loyalty points are not earned when using the $25 Dining Reward.
- The frequent eaters program is designed for individual customers only. Application for group or company accounts not allowed at this time.
- Points are not earned on gift card purchase or redemption.
- Points are not earned on purchase for TRIO merchandise.
- Only the person paying the bill will be credited with points on his/her account.
- Actual card must be presented to server before payment is made to be credited with points.
- Points do not expire, however a minimum of one point per calendar year must be earned to maintain active membership in frequent eaters.
- Points for parties or functions of twenty diners or more must be cleared with management at time of booking. Person responsible for payment must be an active frequent eaters member at time of booking. No split credit of points. Points given for food and beverage only.
- Silver membership is achieved at 1500 point level, annually. Member will earn 1.25 points for each dollar spent for the remainder of calendar year. In the new year, member must re-establish 1500 point level to regain status.
- Gold membership is achieved at 2500 point level, annually. Member will earn 1.5 points for each dollar spent for the remainder of calendar year. In the new year, member must re-establish 2500 point level to regain status.
VanMarc Inc., dba Trio Restaurant reserves the right to add or withdraw and or to make changes in the rules or rewards, audit or cancel member accounts or terminate the program at any time without advanced notice. Rewards have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Federal and State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the card holder. Participating Business partners and sponsors may have their own rules. Membership granted to persons 18 years of age or older. Employees of VanMarc Inc, and its affiliated companies and their families are not eligible for membership.