Please register your card immediately after receipt and before your next visit to TRIO Restaurant. Please have your card ready. You will need the membership number which appears on the back of the card. By registering you will create your frequent eaters account from which you will be able to monitor your points and reward status. Points only begin when you have the actual card at the time of your visit to TRIO.
- Actual card must be presented to server before payment is made to be credited with points.
- No points will be added if you do not have your card present.
- No points will be added from old purchases.
- One (1) point earned for every dollar spent on food and beverage purchases, excluding tax and gratuity.
- $10 Dining Reward earned at 140-point level and redeemable on next visit to TRIO.
- Monitor your rewards online then inform your server when you’re ready to redeem a reward.
- $10 Dining Reward valid for food only. Taxes & gratuity must be settled with cash or credit card.
- $10 Dining Reward cannot be used with coupons, discounts, happy hour, alcohol or prix fixe menu. Not valid on holidays or special events.
- Only two $10 Dining Rewards may be redeemed per table per visit. Rule also applies to parties splitting a bill.
- $10 Dining Reward is not transferable.
- Loyalty points are not earned when using the $10 Dining Reward.
- The loyalty diner program is designed for individual customers only. Application for group or company accounts not allowed at this time.
- Points are not earned on gift card purchase or redemption.
- Points are not earned on purchase for TRIO merchandise.
- Only the person paying the bill will be credited with points on his/her account.
- If you have not had a paid visit/points added during a calendar year, any un-redeemed points remaining at the end of the year will be forfeited at year’s end (Dec 31.)
- If you have at least one paid visit/points added to your account during the calendar year, the points on your account will rollover to the following year.
VanMarc Inc., dba Trio Restaurant reserves the right to add or withdraw and or to make changes in the rules or rewards, audit or cancel member accounts or terminate the program at any time without advanced notice. Rewards have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Federal and State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder. Participating Business partners and sponsors may have their own rules. Membership granted to persons 18 years of age or older. Employees of VanMarc Inc, and its affiliated companies and their families are not eligible for membership.